eCover Engineer is a free trial software application from the Editors subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2010-10-12. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64.
Create professional ebook covers, CD covers, DVD covers and software box covers. Edit pictures using eCover Engineer's build in image editor and use one of our 100 free templates.
- Can create ecovers for software box, ebooks, magazines, notebooks, business cards, screenshots, vista software box and VHS tape
- Real-time 3D Editing and Rendering
- High image quality
- Ability to import BMP, JPG, GIF, PSD and other file formats
- Ability to resize the width, height and depth of the software box
- Ability to rotate, roll and resize the cover
- Camera rotation / movement. Users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Light source rotation / movement. Now users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Shadow effect
- Ability to specify floor's texture and background color
- Ability to show / hide the shadow and the light source
- Ability to specify the light color, which will affect the look of the cover
- Ability to show the X, Y, Z axes, which helps to a better positioning of the light source and camera
- Save and open templates using buttons from the menu.
- Export your work as BMP, JPG and PNG with transparency
- Send your work by email.
- Boxes and ebooks can be rotated with mouse (camera rotation)
- Added Distance scroll bar to Camera position
- Added Refresh button to Image window
- eCover Engineer announces you if a new template was added to our online template repository
- Settings to customize your ebook: interior spine color, ebook rear shape
- Customize settings for DVD and CD covers: angle and distance to background
- Multi language support
- Works with Windows 7
and many more...
eCover Engineer (version 6.3.1) has a file size of 7.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 281 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.